We help our clients to transform their relationships. This might mean transitioning out of a relationship but it can also mean transitioning into a new way of collaborating.
We help you to
- Uncover the roots of your arguments
- Make decisions about how to address those issues
- Develop new ways of communicating that turn combative relationships into collaborative ones.
Relationship mediation is appropriate for:
- Bow-tied and married couples who have decided to stay together
- Gay and Lesbian couples
- Partners and shareholders in a small businesses and non-profits
- Families addressing elder care and end-of-life issues
- Authors of intellectual property
Call (917) 371-6560 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org and schedule a free consultation to learn more about what we can do for you.